Always Striving for
Prudential Energy is constantly on the lookout for top talent in the energy industry. We are results-driven and building our team with ambitious self-starters. To succeed at Prudential Energy, you will need to be ready to learn and improve your skills & knowledge. We expect you to make decisions on your own and leave your comfort zone to emerge more confident than you thought possible.
Join Our Team
This position is well suited for a career oriented individual who is smart and displays a high work ethic. We are looking for the right person to become a valuable asset to our company.
- Data entry and data verification into software systems
- Preparing batches of work by validating commissions are received in a timely manner from vendors on a month to month basis
- Inputting data into the system while following standard operating procedures
- Maintaining productivity and quality standards
- Contributing to meeting team goals in addition to individual responsibilities
- Working in all areas/departments of production as needed
- Making judgment calls regarding routine duties but refer non-routine situations to a supervisor and/or manager
- Communicating with outside vendors in order to provide the required information to upload customer profiles to our internal portal
- HIGH ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND ACCURACY IS A MUST
- Excellent at time management and multi-tasking with focus around meeting deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel is a must
- Must be a team player and maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Effectively interact with all diverse groups within the organization
- Proven experience coordinating multiple assignments and completing assigned tasks accurately and on a timely basis. Expected to cite examples of organization skills and methods used to manage or prioritize workload demands.
We are looking to hire immediately. Please submit your resume. Cover letter is optional. We look forward to hearing from you.
Energy Advisor – Business Development
- Professional Prospecting utilizing email, phone, conference calls
- Identifying key decision makers and overcoming objections by having knowledge of the industry and the market – which we will train you on and managers will be assisting on conference calls until you build the knowledge and confidence
- Setting up conference calls and managing the meeting and engagements
- Analyzing prospect invoices and facilities
- Presenting cost savings analyses and technical market data to clients
- Negotiating terms of agreements
- Performing customer service functions as needed or anticipated
- Advising clients of current and anticipated market trends
- Securing renewal agreements
- Collecting referrals
- We are looking for self-motivated sales professionals inspired by our mission and the opportunity to participate in a professional industry
- Seeking highly disciplined and motivated individuals
- Hunter mentality with the ability to excel at self-generating leads and winning new business
- High energy, enthusiastic and ethical.
- Preferred: Strong track record of achievement as evidenced by sales awards, beating quota, building a new book of business or growing a market, etc.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Adaptability to change within the fast-paced energy industry
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Basic Excel a must.
If you are confident in your ability, this opportunity is golden. You will receive endless training and support. We are searching for only a few great candidates. If you desire to build your career with a progressive firm and are the type of individual who has to truly believe in what you’re selling, this is a great career fit for you.
Energy Efficiency Director
Prudential Energy is looking for a experienced Energy Efficiency Director to:
- Handle the end-to-end project management of efficiency projects
- Strategic sourcing of the energy efficiency technology
- Overseeing the technology installations and job completions by contractors
You will be conducting on-site energy audits, project inspections and customer education. This position is based out of our Houston, TX.
- Review and verify technical merits of business customer energy efficiency applications, including calculation of energy savings and verification of equipment specifications
- Customer site inspections to verify the installation of energy efficient equipment at Utility commercial and industrial businesses
- Interact with customers to address questions or concerns about the installed equipment or program information
- Conduct facility walk-throughs to identify energy efficiency opportunities and generate corresponding energy report
- Conduct program presentations to inform customers of energy service offering
- Sourcing energy efficiency technology
- Project management support
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 1-5 years of professional experience conducting energy audits/performing energy efficiency calculations – Certified Energy Manager preferred
- Intermediate level in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access is required
- An understanding of key application specific analytical tools including but not limited to data filtering, sorting and pivot tables
- Technical writing experience
- Willingness and ability to travel (out of state traveling)
- Must be able to meet the requirements to drive for company business
- Must be able to prioritize and work both independently and as part of a team
- A positive, collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written), customer service /phone, organization and grammar skills are essential
- The ability to work well under pressure in time-critical situations and be productive and self-motivated
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
Energy Pricing Analyst
Prudential Energy Services is a leading energy management firm – providing clients with advanced electricity and natural gas procurement, data automation, and energy efficiency.
The Energy Pricing Analyst is responsible for the collection of sales related data, customer research around retail markets, and assist sales personnel in the development of their accounts. In addition, the Pricing Analyst performs essential daily tasks to process completed sales and support ongoing customer activities.
This is a dynamic, highly visible role within the organization which will provide exposure to every facet of our operations. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with a high attention to detail who has the flexibility to work on a variety of changing tasks. Must have the ability to problem solve and work under minimal direction and tight deadlines.
- Accountable for preparing and communicating executable and indicative pricing for our Sales team in a timely and accurately.
- Maintain a knowledge of switch rules for different markets products are being offered in order to assure start dates are met on time.
- Prepare customer specific market presentations for our Sales team to present to potential clients.
- Responsible for building and maintaining excel spreadsheets to support our Sales team.
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Desire to work in a fast-paced business environment
- Candidate must demonstrate strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills with an emphasis on attention to detail.
Qualities We Are Looking For:
- Excellent time management skills / ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – must communicate effectively both internally, and with outside company clients.
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization
- Experience with Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Extreme attention to detail and high level of organization
- Quick learner with a willingness to learn new markets
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and complete projects with minimal direction
Junior Energy Analyst
We are seeking organized, accurate & detail-oriented individuals that are looking to expand their careers. Must be highly-motivated and hard working. The ideal candidate would have strong computer and analytical skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Time Management
- Data Entry
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Products
- Analysis Skills
- Communication skills
- Assist in preparation of data, data entry, and client on-boarding onto systems.
- Monitor quality of data collected and entered, for completeness and accuracy
- Enter and review client information into online database correctly
- Do work with front line staff to ensure data is accurate
- Enter data in computer system in a timely fashion
- Some front desk duties – answering calls from clients and suppliers
- Perform various office duties as assigned
Qualities and Attributes:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills & ability to multi-task
- Experience in data entry & perform to work independently
- Ability to stay organized with great time management skills
- Strong working knowledge of computer and office equipment
- Fast typing skills
- Ability to work in a very organized, accurate & detail-oriented way.
Sales & Use Tax Analyst
Part-time / Full-time
We are looking for an expert in national Sales and Use Tax review and recovery. We have a large manufacturing/industrial client base which we aim to provide sales tax audits and recovery services to. Ideal candidate will have extensive multi-state sales and use tax compliance experience.
- Conduct “reverse sales tax audit” to identify tax over payment
- Complete data preparation and documentation required to obtain the refund from state
- File and track state refund
- Prepare and process Sales & Use tax returns and payments via paper and electronic methods accurately and timely as required by taxing jurisdictions to ensure all Sales & Use tax filing deadlines
- Well organized, detail oriented & focused.
- Strong analytical skills.
Please fill out the information below and upload your most current resume’.